11 May 2011

The Birth of blue leaf arts

Ok....here it is, blue leaf arts is the name I'll be selling handmade, handspun products under.  I'm working on getting the details taken care of, but having the name and logo is a big step for me....huge considering how long it took to hatch this one.  I have also added a tab to the blog which will soon be active for announcements.


I have started the etsy shop although there is nothing posted there yet, but here is the link http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueLeafArts?ref=pr_shop

Also, Daily Fibers (Jan) and I will be sharing a booth at the Middle Tennessee Fiber Festival the last weekend in May.  Check it out.  We’ll have handdyed BFL (regular, dark and mixed), Merino, some sock blend, some locks and sock yarn AND handwoven shawls, scarves, beautiful cards and handspun yarns!

So, I would love your feedback...

1 comment:

Worldygirl (Jan) said...

Your logo looks GREAT! Csn't wait!