31 August 2010

Winterizing

Ok.....the cat is out of the bag on the mystery project, because I just couldn't keep it in any longer.  I have told Kathy about the Christmas present, so here I am to post the pictures.  The sweater is made with Plymouth Mushishi....wool and silk blend...beautiful yarn and perfect for this project.  I have to say, I really am done with seed stitch for a little while.  Didn't seem bad when I was making the body panels and had fun cabling to shake things up, but seed stitch only for the hood....never did 8" seem so long....  But now it finished and has moose buttons and I'm happy with the result.  I hope my little man loves it too.

1 comment:

Katherine Hall said...

Oh, Kuma, it's so cute and cool! He's going to love it and the buttons! He's gonna want to eat them!
Thank you thank you thank you!