13 October 2011

Fiber in the 'Boro

Ok.....so I'll be participating in yet another Fibre Festival and am so exicted about this event.  For years, fibre has been included in the Murfeesboro Harvest Festival, however, this year.....the fibre gang is breaking out.  Based on what I've heard of this festival in the past (I have not attended), it sounds as if everyone is very excited about this move and the response has been amazing.  I'm also so very excited because many of my photos have been used on the site.  Take a look.  The site is beautiful and flows well thanks to Darlene Dralus.  On October 29, Murfeesboro, TN will play host to a one day fair at the Lane Ag Center. Check out the website for more info...vendors, classes, etc. I will be vending with Daily Fibers and LV Ltd.  You'll definitely have to stop by for a visit and to see what's new. 

I'll be teaching a drop spinning class along with Darlene Dralus.  Check out this link to sign up.  Come join us.  Learn to spin the low tech way that you can carry anywhere.  It is a great first step if you’ve never spun before and a handy way to carry your spinning with you if you already spin on a wheel.  No experience needed. You will receive a kit with a drop spindle and one ounce of fiber. 

It's official (by the amount of leaves on my lawn).....fall is here.  Ahhhhh!

No comments: