18 October 2011

Lunch in the Park

Ok.....so on Monday afternoon, I joined Liana in Centennial Park for lunch.  What a great idea....why didn't I do this sooner? 
School was out and that meant a lot of kids in the park, which is always fun to watch.  Also, Centennial Park is the large city park near downtown Nashville.....and large city park usually means city people.  Always interesting!
For those of you who don't know, there are two things that happen when you have lunch in the park.....first you relax....you forget about work and what you have to do and you just relax.  In my case I also knitted for a bit. 
The second thing that happens is you have visitors, because remember....LUNCH in the park.  It was a beautiful day and a wonderful little escape.  Reminded me of a better time.  I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Elle said...

It was a blast and I had a fabulous time. Lunch in the park is a great stress reducer and it was such a beautiful day. Low 80's and low humidity. The company was awesome and we were also blessed with the Word.