30 November 2010

Rudolph

Ok....I know this is really sad, but I LOVE the pseudo animated 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' movie.  Did I mention that I love it?  Tonight is the night.  I can't wait to see Herbie and Clarisse and Yukon Cornelius and visit the island of misfit toys.  Someone, please go a get that gun that squirts jelly, the Charlie in the Box and that cute little Dollie.  Someone find them a home.  Oh, wait....Rudolph will prompt Santa to do that.....see...it's all good.

On a more adult note....the donations for both hospice sales (Martha's Vineyard and South African) have been mailed or dropped off and I hope everything sells and raises lots of money.  Cross your fingers for many crafty holiday shoppers.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Not sad at all...I have no less than 18 old and new Christmas specials set to record this month. Most of them are the crappy old-style animation shows that I grew up on and hope that Mitchell will enjoy them, too!