Note the socks on the monkey...he wore them all...
I thought I should duly inform you of Mitchell’s new rules of ownership of all items entering the home before you all come over for Christmas:1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.
11. If it's broken, but you are having fun playing with the pieces, it's mine again.
12. If there is ANY doubt, it's mine.
Yep. That about covers it.Oh, and the word of the season for Mitchell is “no”...lots of “no” flying around this house from him and us! Practice saying, “No, Mitchell, do not jump onto the Christmas tree!” and “No, Mitchell, do not take off the Nutcracker Prince’s head, please!” and “No, Mitchell, do not feed your ham and cheese to Mommy’s Frosty the Snowman figurine!” and “No, Mitchell, do not climb the hutch to play with Mommy’s glass snow globe!” and “No, Mitchell, do not play with Baba Tia’s light up Christmas sculpture!”...you get the idea. Theree you go...very good practicing. See you soon!